Saturday, February 21, 2015

Well... sometimes, with a few years in between, I have small brain spasms and think I'm able to do some writing. Having written only two or three things, don't mind if I say I'm quite proud of them. Though in the end, I recognize that it's not the actual writing that motivates me but actually not wanting to drawn the story/images. Bem... as vezes, e com o espaço de alguns anos pelo meio, tenho pequenos espasmos cerebrais que me levam a pensar ser capaz de escrever algo. Escrevi apenas duas ou três coisas, e não liguem, que eu diga que até tenho um pouco de orgulho nelas. Apesar de que no fim, não é tanto a escrita que me motiva, mas sim a necessidade de não desenhar a história/imagens. #mtnpb #story #historia #writing #escrever #



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1CVn9nx

No comments:

Post a Comment